Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

My site is one of the best sites of Hightech in Portugal, please visit…

Please Visit: http://www.informatica4all.com

mfcphil Friend

You have done a very good job of making this template your own πŸ˜‰

very well done

TomC Moderator

Overall, your site looks fantastic !!

As a bit of constructive criticism . . . . although I like the background image you chose for the top/header section, it just seems way too empty to me – a whole lot of open/wasted space. Might I suggest putting some additional content/information in there – links, search box, advertisement, etc.

GREAT JOB !!!

redragonx Friend

Many thanks, my site is evolving, every months i change something, to make it better πŸ™‚

Today i am changing the 5 top banners

<blockquote>As a bit of constructive criticism . . . . although I like the background image you chose for the top/header section, it just seems way too empty to me – a whole lot of open/wasted space. Might I suggest putting some additional content/information in there – links, search box, advertisement, etc.</blockquote>

Many thanks for your critic, i will make some arrangements, based on you critic, many thanks.

solidburnz Friend

You have maked one hell of a job…itΒ΄s amazing…i loved it πŸ™‚

odpearl Friend

Your site looks very good and finish .Good job.
    Just one question, what kind of video player do you use on your website .
    Can you provide a link , where did you take (or bought ) from ?

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@redragonx 46780 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Many thanks for your critic, i will make some arrangements, based on you critic, many thanks.</blockquote>
    I see you worked on the header section – 100x improvement,

Again – EXCELLENT work . . . just goes to show what going that extra mile can accomplish.

redragonx Friend

Many thanks to you all, i just made some modification to the headers, to new images, please visit and say what you think about these ones. once again may thanks to you all πŸ™‚

solidburnz Friend

You are making an excelente job with your site…o love it πŸ™‚ keep the good work!

redragonx Friend

I just made some changes in my website, and its even better πŸ™‚ please visit…

2Patrick Friend

Looks high tech all right ! Wow must have been a lot of work !

Michael Casha Friend

….. all I can say is WOW

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum