Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

So this is a project im currently working on.

Its a community site for Wacom users, anyone who uses any of the Wacom tablets.
    Its a place where all wacom users can come and display their recent projects, creations and graphics, discuss various things regarding Art design and Wacom tablets, and download driver updates and other Wacom necessities….

anyways i did a little customizing but not anything major or drastic. This is still a work in progress, and if anyone has any ideas or Constructive criticism, please let me hear it!

Im not quite ready to launch this site but im hoping i can soon and hopefully get a whole bunch of members.

http://wn.itsronnie.com/

scotty Friend

It looks really good. This could be a very popular site with a big community. Just needs some more content.

mihirc Friend

Hello,

Nice idea! But you need a lot of content! Lots and lots and lots of content. 🙂

Secondly, just a few suggestions. Use the logo, and incorporate it in the site as much as possible. For example. Use it for the fireboard icons. You can also use if for the footer. Also for th e reviews try using Jreviews because it is the best component that you can use.

Between, the current review page doesnt open.

Regards,
    Mihir C.

sunrise Friend

Hi, It’s a nice site, with lots of potential. The tutorial gives a Error: 404, but maybe you knew that and are working on it. Looks great. Good luck!

bonelafide Friend

Thanks everyone!

yeah, i know about the error ha, and the content is what i’ve been trying to work on. Im not sure What type of content exactly to put and i dont want to launch until i can find a lot of good…great… content.

But ill use the logo idea mihirc.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@mihirc 96288 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Nice idea! But you need a lot of content! Lots and lots and lots of content. :)</blockquote>

100% agree coz content is King. Anyway, it is a great website.

bonelafide Friend

anyone know like where i could get content from? lol.

or what kind of content to put?! thats where im extra lost on.
    Im not a writer or anything so i cant just come up with coment and what not… any ideas on that part?

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Before you start developing your website, you should have a goal and plan how are you going to build, so that you know what you search for.

Since you are not a writer, don’t worry, you can go for Private Label Rights (PLR), try search at google.com, ebay.com, you can get a lot of them. Choose the one suitable for your website.

Kent

bonelafide Friend

you said, google up PLRs? and do i have to pay for the PLR?

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

PLR is Private Label Rights.

What is PLR?

Private Label Right is a privilege/right that is given to the beneficiaries or buyers of a product; tangible or intangible, by the author, manufacturer or copyright owner, which gives them the legal and moral license /rights to do certain things with the product; like editing, re-branding, duplicating…etc.

Basically, PLR can be applied to any type of product whatsoever. But, looking at it from the context of Internet Marketing where it is currently generating lot of buzz, we can say the major types of products that PLR applies to are; articles, e-books, software, site/blog template, logos and graphics

What Does This Mean?
    It simply means that you have the rights to do anything that you like with a PRL product. For instance, if you buy a PLR e-book, you can re-brand it (change the name, cut it into pieces, make it your own, etc.) and make it your own then sell it (since most PLR also comes with resell rights) and keep 100% of the profit.

Since you is not a good writier, me as well, getting PLR is the best way for your to enrich your website content. There are free and there are chargeable.

If you want free PLR, go to google.com, type “Free download PLR”, “Free PLR”, you sure can get some, the question is those free are suitable for your website or not. Or, go to eBay.com, search PLR, there are a lot of them with very very cheap prices.

Set a goal, what is the purpose of your website, why you want to develop it. Then search related topics at google.com. I believe there are a lot. Browse your competitors websites, look at those successful website, so that you know how to develop your website successfully. 🙂

Anyway, good luck to you!
    Kent

didima Friend

looks nice and would be more nice with little extra content

santoshalom Friend

nice website.well done . i am currently working same template also almost done

yamemaru Friend

very good, clean, potential is there.

its all how hard you wana work from here on out. :p

good luck

ahmadi Friend

<em>@scotty 96265 wrote:</em><blockquote>It looks really good. This could be a very popular site with a big community. Just needs some more content.</blockquote>
    I,m surprise, its the real template that i’ ve found it before:)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ahmadi 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum