Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I downloaded ja sanidine ll 1.0 quick start. I wanted the 1.5, is there a quick start file for the 1.5?

+ i have no idea how to work the ja extensions is there a guide on here to help me?

Thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator
    kevin87 Friend

<em>@tienhc 196937 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes, you can the quickstart package in here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=100

And please follow to the guide in here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?10122-JA-Sanidine-amp-JA-Sanidine-II-Guides-Tutorials-Tips

thanks</blockquote>

The guide is not that much helpful, there’s like nothing there.

With ja slideshow;

= That’s the image. its uploaded to joomla and then you type eg, new-image.jpeg?
    <h3>For Answer Review </h3> = Header?
    <p>Maecenas nibh congue justo est adipiscing elit mauris orci lacus dui. Nibh justo elit nunc Pellentesque malesuada leo nascetur faucibus malesuada semper.</p> = Text
    = End

And what’s the size of the images in the ja slideshow?

kevin87 Friend

a few days on ……….

Phill Moderator

Not quite sure what you are asking. If you download and install the quickstart all that information is filled in for you. It is then a simple matter of swapping it for your own data. The images are 637*300

kevin87 Friend

Thanks for your reply. This is like the first time using joomla. This code means nothing to me;

img=”sl-1.jpg” url=”#”]
    <h3>For Answer Review </h3>
    <p>Maecenas nibh congue justo est adipiscing elit mauris orci lacus dui. Nibh justo elit nunc Pellentesque malesuada leo nascetur faucibus malesuada semper.</p>

Do i have to upload an image to Jaslideshow file, then put the image name in the code?

Phill Moderator

the sl-1.jpg is just the name of the image. Search your folders for that image (it has been a while since I looked at sandine) and you will find an image with that name. If you replace it with your own you will not have to change any code but if you upload a new image in the same location then just change the data inside the “” marks to the name of your own image. The data inside the <h3></h3> tags it the title given to the slide ie the big writing in yellow on sandine II. Just replace that with your own text. Same goes for the text inside the <p></p> tags, just replace that with your own text.

If you want the image to link to an article then where it says url=”#” replace the # with a link to your article.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum