Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have successfully installed the Quickstart package of Sanidine template on my website @ leveldesigngrid.com

Following the start up tutorial that I found on the forum, I was able to set the basic stuff quickly and easily; thanks for that.

However, when I got to the step of installing /setting up community builder + Fireboard I ran into a few issues:

– All the images related to the turorial are broken.
    – I couldn’t find anywhere on the web the versions of CB and Fireboard that are compatible with the template… I know that they are outdated, but is there a way to find them so that I can use the template ?
    – I installed the latest version of CB and Kunena to see if by any chance it would have been working… but everytime I tried to reach the ”Forum” section of my website the whole thing would shut down and the following error message would appear: “Direct Access to this location is not allowed.” The same error occurs when I try to reach any of their components section or try to plug any CB module

I am quite new to this community builder / fireboard thing so some help would be more than welcomed 🙂

Thanks;

Michael G.

ldgrid Friend

Could someone help me on this or give me his thoughs :confused: As this is a major blocker for the build up of my website :((

Thanks

ldgrid Friend

Ok, I got answer directly via ticket service.. thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ldgrid 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum