Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to a second template in May renounce if the great JAShowcase component for Joomla 1.5 implemented. I think that many users like the showcase component and want to take it for Joomla 1.5 legacy or native.

Is there a chance to do this?:p

Hung Dinh Friend

JA is currently work on the update of JA Showcase to 1.5 and can work independently with other templates. The coming templates will not have JA Showcase, but if there is any integration, we certainly provide a custom css style to match with the template

networker007 Friend

Yes, i would like to use the JA SHOWCASE for Joomla 1.5.x too – is there a chance to use it????

marigny Friend

Hallo Dung Dinh,

sorry ask my impatience, but your statement is inaccurate. I have read 2-3 such announcements, but 6 months later there was still nothing happened. Can we really YES Showcase 1.5 in the next 6-8 weeks, or will it take longer?

Understand my insistence as a compliment for YES Showcase. It’s like I said a great component and simply pity them with Jomla 1.5 temporarily not use it.

marigny Friend

Say “Yes” to “JA” :-))))))

Hung Dinh Friend

We have not got the schedule for the release so no compliment should be made concerning the timeline. However, you can be sure that development plan has been decided.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum