Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

This is my configuration:

Joomla 3.3.6
    JA Side News Module 2.6.6

When i press “More detais” in fontpage article using JA Side News it show me again the frontpage, is not opening the article.
    Any help?

Thanks.

Regards,

Carlos Santos

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI Can you share your working site url with a screenshot . so that i can take a look on your problem .
    Currently its hard to assume this issue without proper details

carloss Friend

Anyone can help me on this please?

Thanks,

Carlos Santos

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Carlos
    Keep patience .
    Your site is offline . and the admin details that you sent is not working .
    Add a screenshot of your problem here and PM me working site admin details. so that i can take a look on your problem .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi on your site hompage does not contains main content body .
    In the module ja side news you selected category Noticias

Now when you open a an item in ja sidenews module it will open on the homepaege .because Noticias category does not added in any menu .

You need to create a menu blog or featured layout type and add >>Noticias category in it .
    Suppose you have a menu >>Noticias and you added >>Noticias category in it .
    so when you click on the ja side news items . it will open the item on the menu >>Noticias
    not on the homepage .

carloss Friend

Hi,

Do it but still not work

Thanks,

Carlos Santos

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi can you give me the menu path that you created . so i can check it .
    Whenever you open a article of side news .you can see the url is like this >>> yoursite.com/121-aesjb/noticias/322-a-cmo-da-premios-aos-melhores-alunos .
    So if the category aesjb/noticias does not added into any menu . It will open on the homepage.

carloss Friend

Hi,

Solve.
    Thanks.

Carlos Santos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  carloss 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum