Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

possibility to change your JA SOTM winner prize to JM dev account 🙂

hanifahmed Friend

Hmmmmmmmmm.

You could have the OPTION to choose between JA and JM.

But then again, it IS JA Templates, not JM templates.

mfcphil Friend

Think if you won a free year with JA templates you could have a full year to earn enough credits to exchange for a JM memberships…should JA include JM into their credit swap for membership scheme

So maybe a good request to JA would be to include the JM membership in their points swap

theprofessor Friend

Good idea! I agree…it would be nice to have the option 🙂
    (Not that I’ve won anything or have a site ready to submit for the contest yet, lol)

zorroh Friend

in 2008 i won 2 month prize, so one prize is good to use for something else 🙂 maybe its better that when you win prize then you actually get credit.

TomC Moderator

Isn’t the nifty little graphic you get to display under your avatar prize enough?

sheesh … greed greed greed.

😎

sunrise Friend

I don’t know if I would use it, having the choice between JA and JM or may be you could add some of those har earned points to get both. It mght not be a bad idea to at least give the option?!

zorroh Friend

its not greed, just if you won two same prize then it is logical that you looking other option for second prize. and that forum here is named request & wishlist, so it is raight place for ideas and suggestions.

sunrise: Thank You! 🙂

<em>@tcraw1010 130429 wrote:</em><blockquote>Isn’t the nifty little graphic you get to display under your avatar prize enough?

sheesh … greed greed greed.

:cool:</blockquote>

wiery Friend

What do you win for site of the month anyway?

scotty Friend

1 years developer membership.

I’ve asked several times about a credit redemption scheme for JM but it’s all fallen on deaf ears.

wiery Friend

Yeah, I agree on the credit thing also. That would be great!

sunrise Friend

<em>@mfcphil 130398 wrote:</em><blockquote>Think if you won a free year with JA templates ………</blockquote>
    I just came across this thread. You must have been thinking really hard, Phil. You did it!!!:)

didima Friend

never involved but good idea 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  didima 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum