Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

If you can browse around my site please on the fron page I have the slideshow module with one image.

http://www.aspanishproperty.com

I want to move the picture of the beach the long one to use the open space on the red area to the right of the logo and to the left of the social icons please

I think it would look more better and take up some wasted Space

Please tell me how

Thanks in advance

khoand Friend

You add the code into /templates/ja_travel/block/header.php

<?php if($this->countModules('slideshow')) : ?>
    <div id="ja-slideshow">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="slideshow" />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

before

<?php if($this->countModules('slogan')) : ?>
    <div id="ja-slogan">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="slogan" />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

You login backend > extensions > templates > ja_travel > layout > edit default layout, remove the code

<block name="slideshow" type="modules" wrap-inner="1" style="raw">slideshow</block>

You add the code into /templates/ja_travel/css/template.css

#slideshow{
    float:left;
    width: 550px;
    }

Finally, you change Main Item width, Main Item height, Mark Width, Mark Height of slideshow module to suite for new position

djmarkus Friend

I have done all the steps however i need to change the size of the picture like the border that is to the right of my logo needs to be less and i need to increase it done some as well as the border on the bottom is too wide take a look http://www.aspanishproperty.com

how do i do that please

khoand Friend

Could you give me a snapshot of your website with annotation to illustrate your issue?

djmarkus Friend

Do you see the beach picture next to the logo at the very top of the page there is space under it above the menu I need to get rid of that spacece and also there is space after my logo before the picture starts. Need to get rid of that spaceSpanish Property For Sale or Rent in Spain

khoand Friend

Do you see the beach picture next to the logo at the very top of the page there is space under it above the menu I need to get rid of that spacece

space is just belong logo height

and also there is space after my logo before the picture starts

You add the code into /templates/ja_travel/css/template.css

#ja-slideshow {
    left: -50px;
    position: relative;
    }

Need to get rid of that spaceSpanish Property For Sale or Rent in Spain

I don’t see it.

djmarkus Friend

almost correct got it resized left to right the beach picture which is good i also having it siting perfectly on the bottom by adding some code to youre

I need it to rest the same way on the top as it does on the bottom the it would be perfect

here is the code

#slideshow{
    float:left;
    width: 650px;
    }
    #ja-slideshow {
    left: -40px;
    }
    #ja-slideshow {
    bottom: -50px;
    }

Also do you have skpe so we can chat so i can get it right

khoand Friend

I found down why your website has space bottom of logo, because <header> tag has <h3> empty. We just remove it, but demo site doesn’t have it. Could you give me username+password of your ftp? I will fix it and tell you how I do.

djmarkus Friend

yes just a sec i will send info to you via message

djmarkus Friend

what is happening the site has gone down

khoand Friend

<em>@djmarkus 291739 wrote:</em><blockquote>what is happening the site has gone down</blockquote>
    I don’t know why. Because your ftp you gave me just access /templates/your_template/, I can’t modify anything except the path.
    To remove the space bottom of logo. You remove the code from /templates/your_template/block/header.php (at line 38)

<h3></h3>

djmarkus Friend

ok i will look at that

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  djmarkus 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum