Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have JA-zeolite in quickstart installation… everything is fine but I dont know hov to change height in JaSlideshow module?

So… my defoult height is 298 and when I change that in “Slide height” option in 150 on frontpage module is “cut” it is not like “rounded” how it’s look before.

Anybody know how to change height and to have the same look of module?

Thx

dgosijek Friend

No answer for this?

dgosijek Friend

Anyone? I think that is not a problem for someone who know (if you know) 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Have a look at the screenshot attached, is this is what you wish for? The height is set to 150 for the slideshow.

dgosijek Friend

Yes… but look this http://www.racunala-akcija.com I was changed height in 150 pix in administration…

in your picture you have “rounded” slideshow… i see cut bottom…

Did you see bottom of my slideshow?

dgosijek Friend

Now i have my picture and i dont have rounded corners? Why… weird

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

To avoid cut bottom as you say, you need to resize your images manually in the Your_Joomla/images/stories/slideshow.

Setting height parameter in the admin panel, doesnot resize the image. it only restrict the hieght of the slideshow module only. Load pics of 150 height size and you will get your results.

My screenshot pic is of 150 height, along with admin setting of height set to 150.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@dgosijek 120154 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now i have my picture and i dont have rounded corners? Why… weird</blockquote>

You will have to create round bottom yourself on each banner. Slideshow module does not render rounded border to images. Enlarge your banner images and look at the corners.

dgosijek Friend

Ah…yes, i see now…that is part of Photoshop “work” for any picture that i put in slideshow folder. If I wish to have round corners 🙂

Ok, thx for your help.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Glad it helped. Cheers. Wonder what we would have done without photoshop. :p

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum