Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I changed the images of JA Slideshow 2. Nothing apart from changing the images. I cleanup browser cache, cleaned everything in browser. Administrator cache, global checkin etc.

But i still see the old demo images in this slideshow.. What should i do?

i have copied it to : images/stories/demo/slideshow

If i got to editor of particular article of this slideshow i can view the images.. it works there. But only when i try to check online.. the old images appear.

Thanks and RGds,
    Kino

dealio Friend

I’m getting the same behavior, its a pain. I cleared all cache in both browser and joomla. Tried in firefos, IE, chrome. still the same content displays.

iguinee Friend

please send your url so I can check it out.

itsnexgen Friend

Joomlart guys never tried to helped this issue :

I did as below :

1. Copied all the new images to relevant folders.
    2. Reinstalled complete quickstart.

It works now..

marcelod Friend

Just off the cache module of the new image will appear. Good luck with your project.

antoniu1 Friend

Hi guys,

Thought I might help you, because this has got nothing to do with any cache. What the slideshow does is create another directory under Stories, named Resized. In this folder you will find images and thumbnails that are created by the slideshow. You can delete these and your problem will be gone.

If you don’t want this second directory to be used, under the Advanced tab for the module, you must set Thumbnail mode to Use Image source. That way it won’t resize and use the resized folder images any longer.

Some constructive criticism for JA:

I had to figure this out myself and found it, but it did take some time. Others clearly didn’t find this.

A. Why not responding properly, professional and helpful to these posts?
    B. Why haven’t you put this in the documentation for the slideshow anyway?

Come on guys, I am a member for years now, just extended my subscription again, but I see nothing different from the time that you have been promising better support when moving from two to one template…REMEMBER? 😉

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum