Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 121 total)
  • Author

I did exactly what you said, but the text, can not display in the middle of the part, it can only display on the button or on the top,

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@tiger9858 193299 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did exactly what you said, but the text, can not display in the middle of the part, it can only display on the button or on the top,</blockquote>

Please provide me the link to your site i would like to have a closer look on the issue .

thanks

anitaamit Friend

<em>@armidia 171776 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using the slideshow with it set up to read from articles (not from an image directory)

Is it possible to make the large images linkable through to the article?

Currently users have to click on the title or the ‘readmore’ link

Thanks</blockquote>

Has this question been answered – i am searching high and low to figure out how to have the slideshow linked to the article it is picking up from… can anyone help? i have set it up exactly as the quickstart install has – but those seem to link to the article and i cant get mine to do it…

thank you

mikac Friend

Is there anyway to increase the opacity of Text over images (description)? I can barely see text when the opacity is low, Description background opacity (0.6 right now)… Any Idea?
    http://foodsociety.net

Thanks.

ljk317 Friend

<em>@mikac 195465 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there anyway to increase the opacity of Text over images (description)? I can barely see text when the opacity is low, Description background opacity (0.6 right now)… Any Idea?
    http://foodsociety.net

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Hi,

You need to set the color of the text for your h3 and p tags inside this class: ja-slide-desc. If you change the color to white for example, then the text shows up very clearly. The default text color is to light for being on that background.

Cheers.

mikac Friend

<em>@ljk317 195476 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

You need to set the color of the text for your h3 and p tags inside this class: ja-slide-desc. If you change the color to white for example, then the text shows up very clearly. The default text color is to light for being on that background.

Cheers.</blockquote>

If you could just tell me in which file is this class…. I would give you a big thank you!

mikac Friend

Anyone ?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@mikac 195697 wrote:</em><blockquote>Anyone ?</blockquote>

You add the following code into the templates/ja_anion/css/mod_jaslideshow2.css file

.ja-slide-desc {
    color:#f6f6f6;
    }

mikac Friend

Thank You. Slideshow is much better looking now!

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    i have done some changes to the CSS (mod_jaslideshow2.css ) for the slidshow due to the number of items shown on the navigation bar.
    It looks OK on my local testing server but whne I upload the css file the changes don’t show up. I believe it could be due to the server is caching the files – are there any way to force a reload of the css file – without renaming it?

Thanks,
    j

steinar Friend

Have a look under Tools in back end?

timmiller Friend

Hi,

How can I get K2 articles to be used in the Slideshow?

Thanks!

mikekim Friend

The Joomla Slideshow 2 mod doesn’t support K2 articles.. Google K2 slideshow and you’ll find a suitable slideshow module for K2 articles. I use Lof K2 Slideshow for my site – http://www.mountaingambler.com

Good luck!

gretayjabo Friend

Slideshow2 not work in joomla 1.5.22 spanish, I tried it from a website to update and stopped working the entire site, so I made a new website and same thing happened. I noticed it because I turn off the slideshow and it works fine, I was using the keyword to take pictures. The website goes down.:((

Sherlock Friend

<em>@gretayjabo 207182 wrote:</em><blockquote>Slideshow2 not work in joomla 1.5.22 spanish, I tried it from a website to update and stopped working the entire site, so I made a new website and same thing happened. I noticed it because I turn off the slideshow and it works fine, I was using the keyword to take pictures. The website goes down.:((</blockquote>

if possible please submit a ticket into our ticket system,Give us your admin account as well as the FTP Info the I will check it in detail for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 121 total)

This topic contains 121 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum