Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

When I have the 2 separate slideshow modules set up, I can’t set different settings for each slideshow. If I change the settings in one, it changes it in the other as well. Is there a way to have 2 different modules set up with different settings?

pavit Moderator

Hi abril

You mean 2 different slideshow on 2 different pages ?

abrill Friend

<em>@pavit 278870 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi abril

You mean 2 different slideshow on 2 different pages ?</blockquote>

Yes, 2 different ones on 3 different pages

pavit Moderator

Hi abrill

I did a test on my localhost with 2 slideshows in 1 page with different positions and settings plus another slideshow in another page and all works fine

maybe you can send me a Private Message with your login account details for the back end so i can take a look on your page

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi abrill

your admin account details are wrong,please check better

thanks

abrill Friend

sorry it was disabled, please try now.

pavit Moderator

Hi abrill

I have seen your module configuration for ja_Slideshow the only things that change is the path for images

My browser cannot load your athletics page and is not due to the ja_Slideshow module because i have unpublished the module but the page was still slow to load

so i cannot check better your issue

anyway i have tried your configuration on my localhost and the 2 modules works correctly

abrill Friend

I have fixed the slowness on the athletics page and it was due to the images within the slideshow. Could someone please help me with this issue?

pavit Moderator

Hi abrill

This seems to be a slideshow bug

now i will open a ticket for joomlart developers so they can check better this issue

i’ll reply to you as soon as possible with the solution to this issue

Please don’t change your admin account details

Thanks

abrill Friend

Thank you for looking back into this!

abrill Friend

Hi, Can you tell me if this has been fixed? It won’t let me log into the bug tracker.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abrill 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum