Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am trying to implement a link to the image in the slideshow but the code i am using is wrong or some problems is there, please could you provide the right code? Thanks

Stork11 Friend

<em>@juliaroder 342098 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to implement a link to the image in the slideshow but the code i am using is wrong or some problems is there, please could you provide the right code? Thanks

</blockquote>
    Hello

You should input description in the same as this format:

<div class="contentpaneopen">
    <h3>Entertament 1</h3>
    </div>

<h3>Entertament 2</h3>
    </div>

<h3>Entertament 3</h3>
    </div>

And make sure that “s1.jpg”, “s2.jpg”, “s3.jpg” are existed on your server.

Regards.

juliaroder Friend

Hello Stork, thank you for taking time and working on the site, i have seen changes, i would only wonder, is it not possible to only link the images without a description? best regards

Stork11 Friend

<em>@juliaroder 342342 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Stork, thank you for taking time and working on the site, i have seen changes, i would only wonder, is it not possible to only link the images without a description? best regards</blockquote>
    No, you can’t. The link is only assigned to image.

Regards.

juliaroder Friend

Ok thank you anyway.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  juliaroder 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum