Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

We have developed a website originally in JA Pyrite, and how have switched to a theme more suitable to our needs (a kids site for Crohn’s disease). It seems that there is a 10-20 px padding, or spacer underneath our JA Slideshow module which I am desperately trying to remove.

http://www.MyGI.ca

It is visible under the slideshow images. I have tried expanded the dimensions of JA Slideshow to cover the strip, but the strip remains. It seems JA Slideshow places it there, regardless of the size of the module.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

omidkia Friend

Hi there,

I would really appreciate a solution this issue.

Thank you.

genu172 Friend

I had the same issue and solved it by going to /templates/ja_pyrite/css/template.css at:

/* Top spotlight */
    #ja-topsl {
    clear: both;
    margin: 0 0 20px; <===== Change here!
    padding: 0;
    height: 310px;
    overflow: hidden;

I changed the margin from 20px (which you should have, too) to 10px, but you can put your own value.

Hope it will work for you, too.

pamelaj99 Friend

I tried this for the JAOres Joomla 1.6 template and it did NOT work. Wish it had! Glad it worked for you.

thuanlq Friend

Hi Pamelaj99,

To change Bottom padding of JA Slideshow module, please do as following:
    – Open the file “template.css” in the folder “templates/ja_ores/css/”, then add this style at the end of file content:

#ja-slideshow .ja-moduletable {
    margin: 0 15px;
    margin-bottom: 15px; /*Please change 15 to the value as you want*/

}

– Clean cache in your site.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum