Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

everytime I try to set up a new slideshow module the same configuration is repeated automatically in the other slideshow modules already created. Ex. If I change the size of the image, all size in all other slideshow modules changes too.

Because this bug I had to install a third-party slideshow .

Saguaros Moderator

Hi marcelloth,

Could you pm me login details of site you’re working on? I shall help you to check this issue.

symbic Friend

I am also having the same issue when attempting to use multiple slideshows within different section of the site.
    Despite creating another version of the module, changing settings such as image height etc and publishing on different pages ALL instances of the slideshow demonstrate the SAME configuration settings which is annoying.
    My site is still local so can’t be checked BUT this must be an issue with the template.
    Could JA check the demo site and test publishing a copy of the module in another section with different configuration settings to resolve the issue.

Hopefully it can be solved.
    Thanks
    EDIT:
    Just found answer here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-image-update/
    Change profile settings – I made a clone then changed the one slideshow parameter I required which was height of images then saved. My 2 examples of the JA Slideshow are now using 2 different ‘profiles’

symbic Friend

<em>@symbic 336783 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    EDIT:
    Just found answer here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-image-update/
    Change profile settings – I made a clone then changed the one slideshow parameter I required which was height of images then saved. My 2 examples of the JA Slideshow are now using 2 different ‘profiles'</blockquote>

This solution worked fine so the problem of duplicating JA Slideshows with different configuration settings seems to be solved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  symbic 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum