Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Slideshow was working just fine… but somewhere along the line the extension has become disabled.
    I was having problems with various plugins so I uninstalled the template and extensions, installed again… cleaned cache… still cannot get it working.

Help please.

chavan Friend

I think you have disable the JA Slideshow, can you please go to Admin -> Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Manage -> Filter -> Select Type as Module -> Then Enable the JA Slideshow Module

If you couldn’t do that, Pleas provide a full access user

emuath Friend

Sorry… thought I had given access. You should be able to access now.
    Nope when I try to publish the plugin it comes up with a grey disabled triangle.

chavan Friend

No not yet, this link is admin is not working for me. /administrator/index.php?option=com_installer&view=manage

I See this Error

Error You are not authorised to view this resource.

emuath Friend

Really x 2?
    1. Just tried it again and guest gets me into admin panel. Where can I resend username and password?
    2. How is that? I have JATC membership and am still at testing mode so have not used up any domains yet. The plugin came with the template download… so i assume I have authorisation to use it.

I also downloaded and installed News Pro… which definitely did not work & uninstalled it… am also waiting on feedback for that module…
    Perhaps I need to purchase club extension membership for news pro access, or will it simply not work with this template?
    Could it have caused conflict?

chavan Friend

lets do it one by one. send me the user details of the full access through PM (private message).

chavan Friend

I have enabled the JA Slideshow Module in Extension Manager. Now JA slideshow is good to go.

emuath Friend

THANKS!!!
    & oh!! … could it have been a browser issue?

Just to finish off with slideshow… (i hope) is there a way that I can ensure non blurry images with K2?

chavan Friend

Now I made the JA Slideshow work with JA Biz, the Profile and skin was not selected with respective to JA biz.

Now you need to set correct width, height and a bigger resolution image to make the slideshow good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum