Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Here is the site: http://www.naacpa.com. As you can see, the JA Slideshow is not working just like in the demo. This is a new installation, with the default data, and I have not touched the slideshow module.

I have tried to fix this using the JA Slideshow module editor twice now. I have deleted this entire website twice now, and dumped the entire database both times. This is most frustrating. I’ve just uploaded and installed the entire template quickstart package a third time, and I’m getting a little tight jawed.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@whamprod 189560 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is the site: http://www.naacpa.com. As you can see, the JA Slideshow is not working just like in the demo. This is a new installation, with the default data, and I have not touched the slideshow module.

I have tried to fix this using the JA Slideshow module editor twice now. I have deleted this entire website twice now, and dumped the entire database both times. This is most frustrating. I’ve just uploaded and installed the entire template quickstart package a third time, and I’m getting a little tight jawed.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

I would suggest you to raise a support ticket and provide your site login and FTP access details. So that you can be helped out.
    At the same time, you can PM me the site login and FTP details, i might be able to help you out.

Arvind

whamprod Friend

Thank you. I will do that. I apologize for not replying sooner. I was traveling and just got back last night.

whamprod Friend

I submitted the ticket, but haven’t heard back yet.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

Your ticket will be replied soon because we have just come back from weekends.

whamprod Friend

Thank you. I’m sorry. I forgot it was the weekend, as I was working myself. My bad. Sorry about that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  whamprod 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum