Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I tried adding 2 more images to the top slide show, however, I could not find the description so that I could edit it and add the new pictures. I still can’t figure out where to go to add images to the content sliders. In the backend under module manager when I click on an article assoicated with a content slider it says the image source is orisite demo content….but I cant find where the images are located for this orisite demo content. I uploaded the images via media manager ss5, ss6, ss7

Thank you
    wendye

creativesmythe Friend

Wow. that helped a lot. ok… thanks so much for the code to lower the bar and for the orisite demo content explanation.

I am going to try this now. much appreciated.:)

pavit Moderator

Your slideshow takes the content from articles and in the specific from slideshow category

Now if you open that category you will see four articles

If you open one of them on the right side you will see a series of articles settings one of these is Images and links

in this section you have the Full article image with the path for the image now the path is images/demo/slideshow

/ss2.jpg for the Go Natural or Go Home article

So now if you want add a new slide to your slideshow you need to add a new article at that category and choose your new image from that folder

The same is for the ja_Content slider open the article and choose the image from the right panel

creativesmythe Friend

I DID IT!!!! I lowered the bar and I got the pics on there….. THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!!:D

check it out

http://hairthermalizer.cloudaccess.net

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  creativesmythe 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum