Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    For some reason the slideshow has stopped working. I don’t think I have changed any settings or code to cause this. The first slide loads up correctly, the thumbnails and text progress correctly but the main image doesnt change, causing a jscript error in my browser.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Sam

http://94.76.208.48/

huypl Friend

Hello xraider,
    I have visited your website and found no problems with the slideshow. What kind of web browser are you using?

complex mind Friend

Had this problem a few days ago, w/ the default J1.5 legacy install package, I uninstalled the JA Slideshow plugin and re-installed using the independant plugin, it appears that the problem was fixed, but I’m not sure what caused it, i compared it with the a generated standard installation, and could not find differences, even after the cache was cleared/purged and the automatically-generated thumb images deleted in the /images folder…

xraider Friend

Hi guys, thanks for the help. I just edited out a few lines of code that were flagging in the debugger (IIRC the code section was a bug fix for IE). So far no problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xraider 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum