Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    In the JA Slideshow, for each slide you can define a button label and button link.
    then a button appears some where around or on the slide and when the user clicks on that he goes to the link.

Now, what if I dont want to use this button.
    I simply want, wherever on a slide the user clicked, he gets redirected to the specified page.

i think this is a better way of doing this instead of adding a button on the slide.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are developer, you can find and see templates/ja_techzone/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php file and make the custom if you want

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are developer, you can find and see templates/ja_techzone/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php file and make the custom if you want

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum