Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am trying to assign the JA Slideshow II module to the home menu item only.
    It shows up on every page for Selection, Exclude, and All.
    Please help :((

1. moduleassignment
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Please PM your site url and admin login access along with this thread url. Its weird. Make sure to Clean T3 cache.

Arvind

peforever Friend

I have sent you the PM

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

got it. As said its weird. If i disable the nonumber advanced module manager the slideshow goes off completely. Forwarding to dev for debugging. I have changed the backend template to default, so that its easy to work with. You can update it back once we are done.

Arvind

peforever Friend

Ok.
    Please keep me posted.

thuanlq Friend

Hi Peforever,

Please provide me the website information (FTP account, admin user account..) via ticket ID NBJ-893-75584, I need to debug in your site to give you solutions.

Thanks,

peforever Friend

I have done that.
    Thanks

thuanlq Friend

Hi Peforever,

This problem was due in your site used a system plugin to override Joomla core menu assignment. I checked and changed the JA Slideshow2 configuration ( I only changed setting of module assignment ).
    Please check your site again.

peforever Friend

I just checked. The module is assigned to the Home page but I still see it on all pages.

thuanlq Friend

Hi Peforever,

Your problem is caused by your site is using a plugin to override module configuration page, please try to disable this plugin to resolve this problem.

Regards,

peforever Friend

Hello Thuaniq,
    How would i know which plugin is causing this?
    I turned them off and on and think it might be plugin # 71

thangnn1510 Friend

<blockquote>How would i know which plugin is causing this?</blockquote>

Please turn off and then turn on one by one to locate which plugin causes the bug. Tell us if you have any result. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum