Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello I have tried to change slideshow images by replacing the existing ones, the old images still showed up, i read other Posts and deleted the resize folder, renamed the imagetitles and foldernames…i also set cache to NO.
    Please help me, if you access to FTP, go into sismo/and there is undressed3 folder. thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi juliaroder,

You can try to removed images under the folder of images/resized folder, Let me know if that still does not help.

juliaroder Friend

Hello Sherlock Holmes yesterday there was also a problem with Jquery Plugin, i had removed images/resized already but the slideshow
    did not create new “resized” pictures even when i changed folder path or image names…. today it works, maybe it had to do with the plugin? Thank You for helping!

juliaroder Friend

Hello Sherlock Holmes, please one more question, when i have two slider modules, and i would like to have each slider module with a different height, why do they automatically change both when i put save on one module?

I would like Undressed to be 600 height, and Designers 300 height.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@juliaroder 331839 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Sherlock Holmes, please one more question, when i have two slider modules, and i would like to have each slider module with a different height, why do they automatically change both when i put save on one module?

I would like Undressed to be 600 height, and Designers 300 height.</blockquote>

If you look at the module back-end you would see a field name Profile if you choose the same profile for two modules their settings would affect each other, the solution here is simple just select different profiles for different modules.

juliaroder Friend

Thank you very much!!!!!! i didnt see this and for some strange reason i dont have access to the instructions of the slider, when i click on instructions it says i dont have permission to see it.
    Best Regards

Sherlock Friend

<em>@juliaroder 331984 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much!!!!!! i didnt see this and for some strange reason i dont have access to the instructions of the slider, when i click on instructions it says i dont have permission to see it.
    Best Regards</blockquote>

Could you let me know exactly the url where you don’t have access permission ? I shall have a checking for you to detect what is causing it 🙂

juliaroder Friend
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@juliaroder 332476 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-module-userguide/
    </blockquote>

Hello Juliaroder,

You are JATC member so that it is true if you are not allowed to get access to our JAEC forums: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-module-userguide/

Pls join JAEC club at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php to be able to view the url above.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum