Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve been having this issue on and off… so I figure I should post this question and see if there is any permanent solution.

Every time when I add a new image to the JA slideshow module, sometimes the new image will appear on the homepage as it should be, but sometimes it will not appear at all, and sometimes it will appear after awhile.. very unstable.

I’ve included some screenshot to show you the images on fronted and backend, the frontend only shows 3 photos and it is missing a photo I just added, and you’ll see 4 photos in the backend.

I have clear the cache in the backend and browser cache, I also checked my joomla directory permission and make sure the slideshow folder is writable so that’s not the issue.

Can you please offer some advise as to where else I should check? Thanks.

front-end with 3 photos

back-end with 4 photos

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly use the Format of Images as .jpg , not JPG . currently the photo not showing is using extension JPG .
    change it , save module , Clean Joomla cache and check.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly use the Format of Images as .jpg , not JPG . currently the photo not showing is using extension JPG .
    change it , save module , Clean Joomla cache and check.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum