Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    We’re testing JA Zite template before using it on our new website. We wanted to increase image resizing ratio and we successfully edited it in templates/ja_zite/css/mod_jaslideshowlite-custom.css. Unfortunately, editing this didn’t affect image resizing in IE9 and lower. I fixed some minor changes in modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/iefix.css but I didn’t find any rule about image resizing. Could you please tell me which file I have to edit in order to increase the resizing ratio?
    (I know hat simply making the slideshow images bigger would have been easier, but it’s too late :D)
    Thanks in advance!

Sherlock Friend

Hi candyclouds2,

I am not sure the images in the jaslideshowlite that came along with the ja_zite template is resized, Could you please explain more details ?

candyclouds2 Friend

Hi Sherlock, sorry for the late reply.

I found this css rule in /www.b-open.it/templates/ja_zite/css/mod_jaslideshowlite-custom.css:

transform: scale(0.75);

I wanted to have bigger images in my slideshow so I edited it, but in IE the images are still smaller. I can’t find a css rule in the IE fix css so I just wanted to know where to look to change it for IE.

I hope it’s clearer now 🙂

Sherlock Friend

Hi candycoulds2,

For the IE Browser you should make adjustments on this attribute
    -ms-transform: scale(0.6);

You could have found it there 🙂

candyclouds2 Friend

Hi Sherlock,
    Thanks for your reply… I searched for the -ms-transform attribute in every css in the /templates/ja_zite/css folder, but I didn’t find it anywhere. Could you please tell me where exactly should be? I think I’m going crazy 😀

Sherlock Friend

Hi candy,

you open the file of templatesja_zitecssmod_jaslideshowlite-custom.css look for this defined css
    @ media screen and (min-width: 981px) and (max-width: 1280px) {
    .ja-ss-item-img {
    transform: scale(0.6);
    -o-transform: scale(0.6);
    -ms-transform: scale(0.6);
    -moz-transform: scale(0.6);
    -webkit-transform: scale(0.6);

transform-origin: 50% 100%;
    -o-transform-origin: 50% 100%;
    -ms-transform-origin: 50% 100%;
    -moz-transform-origin: 50% 100%;
    -webkit-transform-origin: 50% 100%;

-ms-interpolation-mode: bicubic;
    }
    }

if it’s not there you can insert it but probably your template is an old version and you should update it to the latest 🙂

candyclouds2 Friend

Hi Sherlock… sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation!
    I found the line you told me and I tried to edit the IE value, but without success… the image in IE is still smaller… I was wondering if there is any other css or js file where this value is used 🙁

Sherlock Friend

Hi candyclouds2,

Can you share with me your url where the issue is being seen here for taking a look ?

candyclouds2 Friend

Hi Sherlock,

I followed your advice of updating the template… I installed the quickstart in an internal folder and I found out that my quickstart was an old version, probably we downloaded it while it was still beta. I downloaded the stable version of the template on the new joomla installation, then I merged the css by adding the upgrades to mine. Now everything is working! The slideshow looks perfect and it disappears in the mobile version as it should do (in the mobile version I also couldn’t see the navigation menu… it was terrible! :D)

The template testing is now finished and we will activate the license today 🙂 if you want, you can see the test website on this url: http://www.b-open.it/

Thanks a lot again for your help and your patience!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  candyclouds2 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum