Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have the problem that in my JA slideshow I use layout “Lens” and the picture above the lint is not central. I want it to be central at all times because many people use different monitors. The total lint must cover from left to right in any size of monitor. You have to be logged in to see it because I am still busy developing the site.

Thank you in advance!

vivacomputers Friend

If one of the administrators reads this then please contact me. I can see that somebody had logged in the site and I see under my message a letter and number combination “Project Bug ID”. But I would like to know is if it will work as I have in mind. I want to make the site soon online, that’s why.

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi vivacomputers,

In fact, the slideshow image is set to center already:

.ja-slide-item {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #1A1A1A
    display: block;
    float: left;
    margin: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    position: relative;
    text-align: center;
    }

The problem here is due to the screen resolution. Currently, as I can see, you set the width for slideshow is: 1920px so that when viewing your site in screen resolution of 1024px, for example, the image seems to be aligned left : http://i.imgur.com/qjH0oV3.png

If you want it to be central with any size of monitor, you need some script to detect the screen resolution which views your page.

This thread was missed to reply and I’m sorry for the same.

Regards

vivacomputers Friend

No problem thank you for the support! Is there a way for a script or somebody knows how to do that? Can I ask you 1 more favor? My logo is very close on top of the menu. I want it to have a little more spacing because that looks better. Can you help or suggest how to do this?

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

– You can open file: /templates/ja_zite/css/layout.css

– Add this css rule:

#ja-header {
    padding-bottom: 30px; <<< you can change to your desired value
    }

Then clean cache 🙂

vivacomputers Friend

Perfect that worked! Thank you. Now my last issue is the screen script. Is there maybe somebody who knows how to do this? I think more can benefit from this 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vivacomputers 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum