Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Just wondering why the link for each picture in ja slideshow cannot be saved? I don’t know why it doesn’t let me take away the broken link.

I also have problem changing the background image for ja masshead, I tried with the size specified on the demo site but it doesn’t work.

5833*667

Thanks.

1. screen
    phong nam Friend

Hi,

* Updated: I couldn’t access with your temporary admin login, pls send me your admin login again.

Leo

papillonplatin Friend

I have the same issue. Please resolve.

papillonplatin Friend

<em>@papillonplatin 373318 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same issue. Please resolve.</blockquote>

There is no entry in the datase. Maybe there is a field missing? Please see attached screenshot.

Template and Modules were installed without preinstallation package, because site is an upgrade from an existing Joomla 1.5 website.

1. database
    phong nam Friend

Hi papillonplatin,

I will suggest necessary changes after receiving the login info.
    Pls send me PM.

Leo

papillonplatin Friend

I figured it out. Was a server issue.
    Had to add this in my .htaccess:

php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
    php_flag magic_quotes_runtime Off
    php_flag magic_quotes_sybase Off
    php_flag extension pdo.so
    php_flag extension pdo_mysql.so

rclpris Friend

Hi Leo, could you please check your inbox, I pm you regarding this issue. Thanks.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>Just wondering why the link for each picture in ja slideshow cannot be saved? I don’t know why it doesn’t let me take away the broken link.</blockquote>
    There is wrong link url you inputed into backend of JA Slideshow lite module. The link format should be (i.e):

/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=16:069&Itemid=634

* It shouldn’t contain domain.

I also replied on another thread of yours: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/multilanguage-side-effects/

Leo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum