Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just noticed today that the slideshow lite module is not showing, however, the code apparently is there because some of the background for that position is showing. I tried removing it and placing the JA_slideshow module there to see if that works and it doesn’t work either.

I also have a module at the bottom of the page that slides logos that is missing too. I’m starting to believe that something broke with the template. I also see that I’m not the only one with this issue. I have the latest module and the latest template version. Any suggestions? My coworkers are getting irritated. Thanks……

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure if you update Joomla to latest version 3.2 which causing this problem or not, as we’re still working to update our products including JA SlideShow Lite module to be compatible with JOOMLA 3.2 and we will release soon.

If possible, you can pm me URL of your site, admin login and ftp account. I shall help you to out then

jessehunt Friend

Hi. I just found this thread and have the same problem. I uploaded to 3.2 and now the Slideshow won’t show up. I will PM you my site details, thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@jessehunt: I helped to change the configuration on JA Slideshow Lite module, see the screenshot for reference:

1) Back-end

2) Front-end

1. ja_slideshow
    2. ja_slideshow_front
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum