Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

My problem is that I could not see the JA slideshow lite in the front-end. All the settings of the module are the same as the example template (not empty image folder, Published module, assigned to all menu and in slideshow position) , but still could not see any different.

Please help !

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @sotsay,

Try to use the Inspect Element edit in your browser > Console tab and see whether there is any JS error or not, if all configuration are correct, in some cases, it may conflict with another 3rd party extension installed on your site.

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

sotsay Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @sotsay,

Thanks for providing the info, the problem here is that you’re assigning ‘Default’ template style for Home page, but this style loads the default layout which doesn’t include slideshow position. That’s why the module doesn’t show.

As in our demo site, we create another style for JA University template called JA University T3 – Home (I just created for you) and assign ‘home’ layout for it and assign to Homepage: http://prntscr.com/g9goj5

However, when I assigned this style to homepage on your site, there is error due to the GD library – a PHP library is not installed (enabled) on your server: http://php.net/manual/en/image.installation.php

You can contact your hosting provider for help to enable this library and assign ‘JA University T3 – Home’ to homepage of your site, it will work.

Regards

sotsay Friend

Thank you very much Saguaros.

It now works after installing the additional package. I am sure that I will need your helps in later time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sotsay 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum