Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have got the first sequence to work properly… (Linking to the desired page) The 2 and 3 do not link at all!!

Here is the code for JA Slideshow lite module:

This on is linking >>

<h3>Electronic Advertising</h3><p>Our software facilitates advertising directly to 1200 pharmacists countrywide at the time when the buying descision is made.</p><a class=”btn-action” href=”xprocures-eprocurement-and-media-solutions/advertising/electronic-advertising”><span>Read More</span></a>

<< This one is linking

<h3>Electronic Ordering</h3><p>Representing over a 63% market share within the pharmacy environment in South Africa our electronic procurement technology is regarded as the industry standard</p><a class=”btn-action” href=”xprocure/xprocures-eprocurement-and-media-solutions/ordering/ordering”><span>Read More</span></a>

<h3>Wholesale Software</h3><p>Supplier Plus alls the supplier to capture its product catalogue and price list through an easy to use interface.</p><a class=”btn-action” href=”xprocure/xprocures-eprocurement-and-media-solutions/software/wholesaler-software”><span>Read More</span></a>

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated….

Regards
    Paul vd Merwe

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Paul,

JA Slideshow Lite module as of now does not fully support links on desc content

+ Not supported :

<h3>Wholesale Software</h3><p>Supplier Plus alls the supplier to capture its product catalogue and price list through an easy to use interface.</p><a class="btn-action" href="xprocure/xprocures-eprocurement-and-media-solutions/software/wholesaler-software"><span>Read More</span></a>

+ Supported cases :

url="xprocure/xprocures-eprocurement-and-media-solutions/software/wholesaler-software" class="rupdown"]
    <h3>Wholesale Software</h3>
    <p>Supplier Plus alls the supplier to capture its product catalogue and price list through an easy to use interface.</p>

We will try to upgrade this feature in next version or if possible you can send PM to me with login and FTP info of your site. I shall check and try to apply fix for your site.

Regards

sotjoom2 Friend

I am having the very same issue. I have been racking my brains trying to figure out what was wrong. The link is there, but the “read more” is unresponsive.

Can you maybe post a fix if there is one? My client is asking me to implement this feature every day and I wasted countless hours on it.I would really appreciate some help too, but I think that publishing the necessary changes or releasing the patch sooner rather than later is very important.

Additionally, I would like to know how to make the slideshow automatically slide rather than force users to click on the arrows. It must be possible otherwise what kind of slideshow is it?

By the way, what I found out about the slideshow is this:

I have 3 slides, 1,2, 3.
    Slide 1 works fine. The link goes where it should

Slide 2 is unresponsive. On mouseover it works well enough and displays the right link in the browser but upon clicking it, nothing happens.

Slide 3 actually works and it displays Link 3 URL. If I r-click on the link and copy it, it takes me to the right page. But if I actually click on the link, somehow I am taken to Slide 2 link.

I don’t have to tell you how wrong this is. It needs either a quick workaround or it needs to be fixed. If the demo slideshow didn’t have a link, I would understand, but having a “read more” is part and parcel of the demo and needs to work.

Thank you

imamrevista Friend

Hello, I am having the same problem here. Could someone help us, please?

imamrevista Friend

Hi sotjoom2,

Problem solved here,

Just change code in file “modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/mod_jaslideshowlite.php”

[PHP]urls:[‘<?php echo implode(”,”, $urls); ?>’],[/PHP]

to (commenting the line)

[PHP]//urls:[‘<?php echo implode(”,”, $urls); ?>’],[/PHP]

and it’s working fine now.

Try it and see if it works for you too.

Regards.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for sharing

sotjoom2 Friend

Thank you. I appreciate it.
    <em>@imamrevista 351020 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi sotjoom2,

Problem solved here,

Just change code in file “modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/mod_jaslideshowlite.php”

[PHP]urls:[‘<?php echo implode(”,”, $urls); ?>’],[/PHP]

to (commenting the line)

[PHP]//urls:[‘<?php echo implode(”,”, $urls); ?>’],[/PHP]

and it’s working fine now.

Try it and see if it works for you too.

Regards.</blockquote>

duanek Friend

worked great thank you so much!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  duanek 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum