Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have followed the guide for JA Zite, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why the slide show isn’t working on my website. It will not go to the second or third slide and it is trying to pull some weird image for my second element instead of the image I have in the folder.

If anyone could give me some input on to what I have done wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.jwntest.com/jwnevents/ors/

1. Screen-shot-2012-11-20-at-10.50.37-AM
    2. Screen-shot-2012-11-20-at-10.54.53-AM
    TomC Moderator

<em>@webjwn 347178 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have followed the guide for JA Zite, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why the slide show isn’t working on my website. It will not go to the second or third slide and it is trying to pull some weird image for my second element instead of the image I have in the folder.

If anyone could give me some input on to what I have done wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.

</blockquote>

Not sure if this is the issue … but what are the sl1-first, sl1-second images for?

I’m assuming all you did was replace the “quickstart” images with your own, correct?

webjwn Friend

Yes, I just replaced them with my own image. In the end I will only want one image when I am done, I don’t have a need for the sl1-second right now. But I was trying to copy it exactly in hopes that it would work correctly. I am just not sure why it wouldn’t even pull the image for my second one but it would the first and the background.

TomC Moderator

Try just having three images in that folder – sl1, sl2 and sl3 – and see what happens.

Make sure you clear your cache – both browser and T3 cache – after making your changes.

webjwn Friend

Unfortunately that did not change anything on my end, the second element still doesn’t show up, and the menu still won’t move to the next frame. Any other suggestions?

webjwn Friend

Apparently the permissions on the images were set so no one could view them, once I changed it so it was viewable it fixed everything. Not sure how they got changed but that you for your assistance with this.

TomC Moderator

Glad you were able to resolve your issue.

All the best with your continued site development !!!

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum