Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How to change the transparency of the images sl1-first.png and sl1-second.png.

I am confused. In the quickstart setting for it says:

<h3>JA Elastica</h3><p>First responsive template and is completely free licensed under GNU/GPL V3.</p><a class=”btn-action” href=”http://www.joomlart.com/”><span>View demo</span></a>

so sl2-bg.jpg.
    In map /images/sampledata/slideshow there is no sl2-bg.jpg, but a sl2-bg.png.

How is that explainable?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@jjwijman 329352 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to change the transparency of the images sl1-first.png and sl1-second.png.

I am confused. In the quickstart setting for it says:

<h3>JA Elastica</h3><p>First responsive template and is completely free licensed under GNU/GPL V3.</p><a class=”btn-action” href=”http://www.joomlart.com/”><span>View demo</span></a>

so sl2-bg.jpg.
    In map /images/sampledata/slideshow there is no sl2-bg.jpg, but a sl2-bg.png.

How is that explainable?</blockquote>
    Hello jjwijman,

sl1-first.png and sl1-second.png images must be transparent. You shouldn’t make it as .jpg file.

I checked our quickstart on download page. There is a sl2-bg.jpg image in the folder, no sl2-bg.png there.

Best regards.

jjwijman Friend

Thx Stork11.

After some more modifications, now I know a little how the slideshow has to be configured.

I want my png’s not to be shown transparent but 100% as they are.
    How to do that?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@jjwijman 329470 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thx Stork11.

After some more modifications, now I know a little how the slideshow has to be configured.

I want my png’s not to be shown transparent but 100% as they are.
    How to do that?</blockquote>
    Hello jjwijman,

You can convert 2 files “sl1-first.png” and “sl1-second.png” to “sl1-first.jpg” and “sl1-second.jpg”. Slideshow code doesn’t care about extension of “sl1-first” and “sl1-second” image files.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum