Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I made some CSS modifications to the module JA Slideshow Lite. Now I see there is an udate available for this module. If I update it will it erase the CSS modifications I made. If yes is it possible to make some CSS override to the JA Slideshow Lite module?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I made some CSS modifications to the module JA Slideshow Lite. Now I see there is an udate available for this module. If I update it will it erase the CSS modifications I made. If yes is it possible to make some CSS override to the JA Slideshow Lite module?
    </blockquote>

Hello
    If you have done the css changes n the core files like Css of JA slideshow lite then i suggest you to take backup of your custom changes .
    Extension update will override the css changes with original codes .

reverbatim Friend

Hello and thank you for your reply,

In fact I made some modifications to the JA Slideshow Lite module CSS. Can I save the JA Slideshow Lite CSS file reload it after the upgrade? Do you think it will work? To be more explicit my question is does the JA Slideshow Lite module version 1.2.2 CSS file can be applied to the JA Slideshow Lite module version 1.2.3?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Every update comes with some minor changes in the files .
    So i suggest you to take backup of your custom changes and apply them again .
    You can compare the old and new files via JA Extension manager . You can see compare option is present when u go check for updates .

reverbatim Friend

Hello and thank you for your reply,

The problem has been fixed. Thank you.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  reverbatim 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum