Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HI GUYS,

I need you helps please,

i have just manually install ja orisite, so i have to cusmise this all manually, and i have come across this ja slideshow setting, my probelm is when i publish this slideshow, the mask description is located in the middle of the slideshow, and how to move it in the bottom of the slideshow ?

what file relating this description mask in slideshow where i can edit it ?

see the picture for detail

for any help must be appreciated,

regards

1. desciption
    pb66 Friend

I seriously think you need to install the quickstart on localhost on your home pc.
    Have a look at the settings from there.
    Always a good idea to install the quickstart reconstruction of the demo – even if it’s just on localhost. Great for reference.
    When you go into the settings for the slideshow, there is clearly a setting for mask alignment to “top” center” and “bottom”.
    The “Bottom setting will still give you some visible picture under the text mask.
    If you want it any lower than this then you will have to modify the css. Is it that important?

Have a look and check the settings.
    Hope this assists in some way.
    Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pb66 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum