Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ok, I have read all the user guides, sifted through countless threads and yet I cannot find where to download JA Slideshow for Joomla 1.0.x, althought the people here at Joomlart state they are included in the exstention folders in the template you download.

So where can I download JA Slideshow for Joomla 1.0.x since it is not in the exstention folders.

Sherlock Friend

You can down load here 1390

rapidsource Friend

Thanks for the link to the JA Slideshow Module, how ever the postion that is required to use this is not listed in my postion menu, what is the solution for this?

I am going to start once again a long search / wait for the answers.

dantelayton Friend

Did you get a solution to this problem? I am currently having this problem.

TomC Moderator

As you are using Joomla 1.0.x, you may have to add the “topsl” position within your Module Position Manager.
    I believe the path (within your Joomla Control Panel) is Site – Templates – Module Positions.

dantelayton Friend

I’m using 1.0x? I downloaded and installed the 1.5. Now I’m wondering?

dantelayton Friend

Also, I just enabled it, wondering what would happen. When I did that it appeared. How odd?

TomC Moderator

<em>@dantelayton 52710 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m using 1.0x? I downloaded and installed the 1.5. Now I’m wondering?</blockquote>

Open the templatedetails.xml file and (at/around) line 152 you will see a list of positions.

add <position>topsl</position> between “search” and “user1.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum