Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear Team,

I have read all the threads about this issue but I couldn’t find the right answer to my problem. I am using JA Sanidine Template and for some reason the apacity behind the text are is lost.

I found this code in a thread but it didn’t help.

this.maskDesc.setStyles ({'display':'block',
    'position':'absolute',
    'top': 0,
    'left': this.options.rearWidth+this.options.mainSpace,
    'width': this.options.mainWidth,
    'height': this.options.mainHeight,
    'opacity': 10.10
    });

Css Magician Friend

Dear greentrack,

please go to modulesmod_jaslideshowja_slideshowja.slideshow.js , replace

this.p.setOpacity(0.75);

to

this.p.setOpacity(1);

and replace

fx.start(0, 0.75);

to

fx.start(0,1);

greentrack Friend

Dear duchh,

Thank you for your reply;

Sorry but I am not very technical. Where Can I find that Code? Can you explain step by step please.

Css Magician Friend

Open
    <blockquote>
    modulesmod_jaslideshowja_slideshowja.slideshow. js
    </blockquote> by your editor tool and use replace , if you open it by Notepad, please put Ctrl – H and replace follow me :
    <blockquote>

this.p.setOpacity(0.75);

to

this.p.setOpacity(1);

and replace

fx.start(0, 0.75);

to

fx.start(0,1);

</blockquote>

greentrack Friend

I did the changes as instructed but nothing changed. Coul you please check.

Css Magician Friend

<em>@greentrack 213339 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did the changes as instructed but nothing changed. Coul you please check.</blockquote>

I have just created a new ticket on your behalf: VBC-196-26693

Please open the ticket and update your site access information, clarify the issue you are facing as well then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you.

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

greentrack Friend

Thank you for your reply and trying to solve my problem. I tried to log in with my username and password to the ticket system but I wasn’t successful where can I obtain username and password for it.
    Thank you,

Don Lee Friend

<em>@greentrack 213511 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your reply and trying to solve my problem. I tried to log in with my username and password to the ticket system but I wasn’t successful where can I obtain username and password for it.
    Thank you,</blockquote>

Use your email address instead of username 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum