Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have installed the quickstart of JA Rasite but in JA Slideshow just the first image is showing and other images do not show.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Kind Regards

mambolearn Friend

Please help me, this is a serious problem.

I set the permission of image files which are made in resized folder to 777 and the owner is right….but the problem exists.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mambolearn!

Pls try to access the configuration of the ja slidehow2 module, you choose “Use Image Source” For the Thumbnail Mode inside advanded parameters

Thanks

mambolearn Friend

Thanks tienhc.

But that didn’t work.
    As I said I’m working with quickstart so the parameters are set.

And there’s no problem with thumbnail. The main image does not show, just the first one is shown.

Kind Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mambolearn!

Thanks for responding , Pls kindly give me the Administrator account and the FTP account via your ticket NQL-393423

I ‘ll check this issue in detail

Thanks a lot

mambolearn Friend

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I found the problem but don’t know how to fix it.

The problem is when you use RTL language. I dont mean the RTL mode of the template!
    When you use rtl mode of the template with English joomla, there’s no problem BUT when you use the rtl mode of template with an RTL LANGUAGE (for example Farsi/Persian) this problem occurs.

I hope I have explained good.

Looking forward for your solution.

Regards

Sherlock Friend

Hi mambolearn,

Please try as follows for this issue

open templates/ja_rasite/layouts/blocks/head.php file,Do a search this line of codes

[PHP] var JA_LANGUAGE_DIRECTION = ‘<?php echo $this->getParam(‘direction’);?>’;[/PHP]

and change it to

[PHP] var JA_LANGUAGE_DIRECTION = ‘<?php echo $this->direction;?>’;[/PHP]

mambolearn Friend

thanks a lot, that was right.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mambolearn 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum