Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have installed the Sanidine template and the JA Slideshow,

I have it configured, but the thumbs on the slideshow are not showing up.

anyone have an answer for this?

http://www.dohenyequipment.com

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    your site is offline, I can’t check.
    Please read Uderguide to config and sure that Image Path right(example : images/stories/slideshow/)

rennermania Friend

My site is up, and I followed the user guide. My body pictures show up but my thumbnails do not!!! any insight to this?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    please check in images folder, do you see resized folder ?
    If not, please create resized folder in images folder, and images folder in images/resized, and chmod 777 for those folders

rennermania Friend

I have the resized images folder and the CHMOD is at 777. Still no tumbnails

Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    please edit mod_jaslideshow.php(modulesmod_jaslideshow folder)
    Search those lines:

$ext = strtolower(substr(strrchr($image, '.'), 1)); // get the file extension
    $rzname = strtolower(substr($image, 0, strpos($image,'.')))."_{$tn_width}_{$tn_height}.{$ext}"; // get the file extension

Change to

$ext = (substr(strrchr($image, '.'), 1)); // get the file extension
    $rzname =(substr($image, 0, strpos($image,'.')))."_{$tn_width}_{$tn_height}.{$ext}"; // get the file extension

pfrutuoso Friend

It’s not working with me on topsl1 position. Even the mod_jabulletin is not working on topsl2.
    If i put both modules in other position (user1 & user2 for example, they work fine).

Seems that the problem is with the positions. :confused:

—-

Edit:

Sorry. It’s working. They only work together.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pfrutuoso 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum