Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

JA Slideshow2 does not show prev and next buttons on the sides. Prev and next do apear below the slideshow if I enable control buttons. I have not found the way to show them on the left and right side of the slideshow.

See slideshown on my test site:

http://www.oswebsoft.com/v/itisvapis/

and params:

1. ja_slideshow2_params
    aman204 Friend

Please ensure to be using Skin as default seen in module parameters and also, try assign specific module to slideshow position

nykanjo Friend

I am using defaul as skin, but I do not have such an module position as slideshow in my Joomla! installation.

aman204 Friend

<blockquote>but I do not have such an module position as slideshow in my Joomla! installation. </blockquote>

If you are unable to see this position, You can also type it manually as described here::

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-a-new-module-position/

Also, Ensure that you are using latest version of specific module

nykanjo Friend

I have now put the module to position slideshow and got a black background into the slideshow. I am also using the latest version of the slideshow2 module. Still no prev and next buttons on the sides.

aman204 Friend

<em>@nykanjo 233971 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have now put the module to position slideshow and got a black background into the slideshow. I am also using the latest version of the slideshow2 module. Still no prev and next buttons on the sides.</blockquote>

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

aman204 Friend

Please view it now 🙂

Had to change in Mark Style to full size and turn off control buttons and it appears as seen in demo

Now, You can change in images to cover complete area accordingly

nykanjo Friend

Thank you. Now it works, as it should!:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nykanjo 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum