Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    My module is showing me a warning. It seems that other people had the same problem, but, after look into the helper.php, the typo marked in the solution of the follow thread, was already fixed, so thats not the problem.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/slideshow2-showing-warning/

Ive already have the ModJASlideshow3::parseImages( $row, $params );

Can anyone give me a hand here?
    Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes’ that is a problem from the server ‘s configuration with pointer variable passed, this bug is fixed in the last version

Thanks

marcebarcelona Friend

Im sorry by delay, I was out of the city.
    And… Im sorry by my poor explanation of my problem.

Sadly, the problem is still there, but the error message is diffente (always was, I thought that was the same, but no).
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhost/xxxxxx.org/home/html/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/helper.php on line 417

Ive installed the last version (even when I had the same version), but nothing.
    Could you please give me a hand?

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@marcebarcelona 192971 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im sorry by delay, I was out of the city.
    And… Im sorry by my poor explanation of my problem.

Sadly, the problem is still there, but the error message is diffente (always was, I thought that was the same, but no).
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhost/xxxxxx.org/home/html/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/helper.php on line 417

Ive installed the last version (even when I had the same version), but nothing.
    Could you please give me a hand?

Thank you</blockquote>

I think that you configure the folder path wrong. now you create a folder named “slideshow” into the images/stories/B] folder
    and then you put
    images/stories/slideshow in the Image folder parameter

marcebarcelona Friend

You are absolutly right.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marcebarcelona 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum