Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to create a very clean front page based on JA RASITE.

What I want is a blank front page, displaying only the JA Slideshow2 module and MegaMenu links at the top of the page.

I am unsure of how to do this. Currently I have set the follwing:

Ja Slideshow 2 Module is set to display articles from a category and is working as expected.
    Ja Slideshow 2 Module is set to display on the home page only.
    The ‘Home’ menu item is set as a Front Page Blog layout.

No matter what parameters I change on the ‘Home’ menu item, item I still get a visible white box displayed under the JA Slideshow2 module.

I have attempted without success to create a blank article and set it as the home page, but (must be missing something) it seems Joomla is not happy doing so.

You can see the site here idealcomputing.co.nz

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear

Here is the solution :

pls open thefile: templates/ja_rasite/layouts/default.php and find the following codes:
    [PHP]
    <div class=”ja-rs2-top”><div class=”ja-rs2-tl”> </div><div class=”ja-rs2-tr”> </div></div>

<div class=”ja-rs2-mid”><div class=”ja-rs2-ml”><div class=”ja-rs2-mr clearfix”>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘breadcrumb’) ?>

<div id=”ja-mainbody” style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘mw’) ?>%”>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘main’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘left’) ?>

</div>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘right’) ?>

</div></div></div>

<div class=”ja-rs2-bot”><div class=”ja-rs2-bl”> </div><div class=”ja-rs2-br”> </div></div>
    [/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP]
    <?php if( !$this->isFrontPage() ) : ?>

<div class=”ja-rs2-top”><div class=”ja-rs2-tl”> </div><div class=”ja-rs2-tr”> </div></div>

<div class=”ja-rs2-mid”><div class=”ja-rs2-ml”><div class=”ja-rs2-mr clearfix”>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘breadcrumb’) ?>

<div id=”ja-mainbody” style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘mw’) ?>%”>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘main’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘left’) ?>

</div>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘right’) ?>

</div></div></div>

<div class=”ja-rs2-bot”><div class=”ja-rs2-bl”> </div><div class=”ja-rs2-br”> </div></div>

<?php endif; ?>

[/PHP]

GOod luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum