Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I use JA Social, and needed to change the logo size.

I found the location in template in CSS template.css – changed the logo size and added the new logo, now the complete logo is gone. Not showing at all. I changed everything back and it will not show up. I have to say, this template is a little more than finicky when simple stuff like changing the logo and size makes this issue happen.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:Any suggestions to get this fixed or resolved appreciated.

Randy McCallum

/* Logo Image —*/
    h1.logo { width: 220px; height: 75px; }

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/pnglogo.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    width: 220px;
    height: 75px;
    }

Don Lee Friend

Hi,
    I just found that your change was right. Could you give me your link for further check?

exploreyourtrail Friend

donglt,

Thanks for getting back to me on this issue. It seems so simple to change but I am not sure why the logo would not appear after I changed the height and width values.

When I create a new logo and make the image larger and then go into the CSS and change the width and height the image will not show up. To correct it I had to insert the the default code back into the right location to get the logo to show up.

/* Logo Image —*/
    h1.logo { width: 220px; height: 75px; } <—– I changed these values to match the changes below. No logo appeared

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/pnglogo.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    width: 220px; <—– if I change this value to match my logo size it should work but did not show up after change.
    height: 75px; <—– if I change this value to match my logo height it should work but did not show up

I have emailed you a username and access password to my Administrator of my offline site so you can log in and take a look at this issue.

Thanks againm for checking into this issue for me.

Randy McCallum
    ExploreYourTrail.com
    ChamberAnswers.com

Don Lee Friend

Hi,

Not yet received any email about that, which email you sent to? Plz just send the information via this forum PM.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@donglt 197622 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Not yet received any email about that, which email you sent to? Plz just send the information via this forum PM.</blockquote>

Hi,
    Thanks for sending me the PM. I’ve just check I found that the logo can be resized as the way without any problem, I adjusted the width & height value and the logo was still shown. Plz check again yourself.
    Regarding reduce module’s space, for vertical modules, add this code to template.css file:

#community-wrap .app-box{
    margin-bottom: 5px !important;
    }

and for horizontal modules, just reduce the module’s width.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum