Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Please tell us clearly when you will release the joomla 1.6 version of JA Social Template. I have signup for membership specially for this very template. And my project is delaying by 4 months now. Which is huge time gap. There is no template for jomsocial released by you. You might have covert this in earlier phase when jomsocial 2.2 was also under beta or rc stage.

Please tell us the clear date.

moh1980 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 232757 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

JA Social for j1.6 is under rush progress and scheduled to come out in May 2011.

Let’s wait and see.</blockquote>

imean this

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Keep patience please !!! JA Social j1.6 will come out very very soon. There are some minor things needing check carefully before release.

dirkbinternagel Friend

any news ?

mwebdirect Friend

Please update when By When we should expect JA SOCIAL for J1.6. I have taken this membership specially for JA SOCIAL. Please Please Please Mark the DATE by when JA Social will be released.

<em>@JA Developer 243437 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Keep patience please !!! JA Social j1.6 will come out very very soon. There are some minor things needing check carefully before release.</blockquote>

frold Friend

@ja Developer

Thanks for letting us know you are working on it!

frold Friend

I can see there have been a 1.2.3 release but only for Joomla 1.5

http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-social-template-v-123-for-joomla-15-released-bug-fix

Is that the same as their will be no release for 1.6?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

As per the developers J 1.6 version should be out this week. Hope to get that out soon.

Arvind

dirkbinternagel Friend

<em>@frold 247263 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can see there have been a 1.2.3 release but only for Joomla 1.5

http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-social-template-v-123-for-joomla-15-released-bug-fix

Is that the same as their will be no release for 1.6?[/QUOTE]

how did you get the information that there will be no release for 1.6 ??? I have been waiting for month for the release now, and all the response I got from the admins here, was to be patient, it will be released soon – I´m starting to get into trouble ´cause I delay my jomsocial project all the time – 1.6 is what I need !!!

frold Friend

<em>@drarvindc 247265 wrote:</em><blockquote>As per the developers J 1.6 version should be out this week. Hope to get that out soon.

Arvind</blockquote>

Thanks for making it clear!!

Will it support Agora or Kunena – as I asked for loong ago? :laugh:

Any way thanks for the information!

frold Friend

http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-social-template-for-joomla-16-released-beta

Is very good news, thanks!!

And the shift to Kunena seems to be a very good and clever choise!!

Keep up the good work

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

The userguide for JA Social 1.6 will be out soon next week, till then please install the quickstart for reference. All bugs be reported in the JA social forum and they would be acted upon.

It took time but its out and along with it comes Bonus upgrade of JA Edenite for Joomla 1.6 running on JA T3 framework 2. JA edenite is one of the most used but less talked about templates at Joomlart.com

Anyways, for now JA Social 1.6 is here http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-social-template-for-joomla-16-released-beta

Pleasant weekend.

Arvind

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum