Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello,
    I know that there’s an agora template and this looks great. But I have to say that agora isn’t the right for me – I’m working with kunena and I love that it is totally integrated to jomsocial – profile, avatar, pm, activity stream – this is the best forum component out there with jomsocial.

So I hope you pro’s would bring us a template for kunena – I’m begging you 😉
    Hope for that.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

I have just moved your sugestions to this wishlist forum. All ideas shall be seriously reviewed for further actions.

ctfiglobal Friend

I also request you to please work on the same. Integration of Social with Kunena will be ultimate. Please do that soooooooooooooon

okcvet Friend

Oh, please… you can add me to the list for wanting this.

augengott Friend

there won’t be a template for kunena as the team said in other posts! you can stop waiting and begging.
    they have agora forum and won’t support another one.

BUT there already exist a ja social kunena template..
    have a look at http://www.templatekunena.com

ctfiglobal Friend

But u need to pay again for that right…how pathetic is this situation that someone else is developing templates for template……and the real owners are not at all bothered about users wish. Some one else took a step forward and developed a template for JA Social itself is an indicator of demand for the same. I do not see this to be a healthy trend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ctfiglobal 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum