Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have installed Ja Submit 2.1 in Joomla version 1.53 and it asked to enable legacy. So I did. Then I went on to JA submit configuration and I see some errors as follows.

Please help.
    Thank you.

jwellman Friend

We are getting the same error adding the extension to the new Galena template. Any suggestions? We also cannot view the “Read Me” file.

jarekl Friend

I also can’t get it to work, on the backend It displays blank categories (see attachment), front end does not work at all.

Joomla 1.5.3 legacy mode enabled.
    Backend

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hotline/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php

Frontend
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: load() in
    /home/hotline/public_html/components/com_ja_submit/ja_submit.html.php on line 26

1. ja_submit_error
    junhyongwoo Friend

I have the same error too!!!

nfdesigner Friend

<em>@junhyongwoo 59549 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same error too!!!</blockquote>

hmmmm ?? :S;)

blueflamemedia Friend

Me too, all i can say is what shit support…

Im very dissappointed, i’m glad i dont pay for it.

Menalto Friend

If you use it with Joomla 1.0xx version it works fine(in most cases).
    But since this is a freee extensions i dont think the JA team gives this one high priority to fix or upgrade for 1.5 version…..

blueflamemedia Friend

<em>@Menalto 63433 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you use it with Joomla 1.0xx version it works fine(in most cases).
    But since this is a freee extensions i dont think the JA team gives this one high priority to fix or upgrade for 1.5 version…..</blockquote>

I do understand, does System – Legacy do no justice?!

I’m just angry cause i need this on my site, and it doesn’t work, I also don’t seem like to only one to have this problem.

*signed petition*

Menalto Friend

Look over at ijoomla, they have a modded version of Ja-Submit, i know that ninjoomla also have one, but not sure if its free or paid…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum