Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

(Solved) I have linked to the JA Submit component just to configure it. I will change the menu item name later. For now, how do I remove “Remove – Powered by Joomlart.com – JA Submit 2.1” at the bottom of the page?

Here is the link http://www.northeastmma.com/index.php?option=com_ja_submit&Itemid=104

Menalto Friend

Check in the language file for the component, you should be able to do it from there.

richrc1131 Friend

<em>@Menalto 55814 wrote:</em><blockquote>Check in the language file for the component, you should be able to do it from there.</blockquote>
    It turns out it wasn’t in the language file. I found it in ja_submit.html.php on lines 239-246. I just deleted them.

newone Friend

<em>@richrc1131 55892 wrote:</em><blockquote>It turns out it wasn’t in the language file. I found it in ja_submit.html.php on lines 239-246. I just deleted them.</blockquote>
    You have a nice site and a very nice template! 😉

cbell Friend

Hello… .I am having problams with people submitting news… they get a “Your demand has been refused by the antispamming system” messgage… is there any way to disable the antisamming system?

Thanks.
    CB

newone Friend

<em>@cbell 114888 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello… .I am having problams with people submitting news… they get a “Your demand has been refused by the antispamming system” messgage… is there any way to disable the antisamming system?

Thanks.
    CB</blockquote>
    I had a problem with user submission with this template. I believe it may have something to do with editor.

You may have to change some line in the template to get this to work. I had a post about how to resolove this issue. I probably did document it somewhere but can’t find it right now. I can’t access the post because I didn’t renew my subscription.

This template comes with some serious baggage. It doesn’t work with some component and requires monkeying around to get it to behave. Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  newone 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum