Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I just noted that as soon as I load one of my pages using the JA System Social Feed Plugin the Megamenu stops to work, I can’t see the sub menus anymore.

Is it just a problem of mine?

Any suggestion about how to solve it?

Thanks as usual

Ninja Lead Moderator

I guess problem to conflict jQuery and Mootools on your site. Please include screenshot and your site URL here for further investigation.

mandig Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 339807 wrote:</em><blockquote>I guess problem to conflict jQuery and Mootools on your site. Please include screenshot and your site URL here for further investigation.</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply Ninja Lead. The site url is http://www.valledelsamoggia.com but I don’t know how to provide an understanbable screenshots because there is no difference between the pages using JA System Social Feed plugin and the other one, apart from the fast that all the megamenu sub-menus don’t work anymore.
    If you need any further information from my side just let me know.

Thanks in advance for every kind of help you will be able to provide me.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tested JA System Social Feed plugin with JA Zite template, but i could not get any js conflict with mega menu. Please let me know what 3rd party you did install to get the conflict with mega menu?

1. JA-Zite-for-Joomla-2_5
    2. JA-Zite-for-Joomla-2_5_Front_End
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum