Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Fellows…

when I try to log in by using Facebook Connect in my JA Social powered website, once in a while after you login, it will just show a blank pop up: I have submitted this issue to the JomSocial support team and they replied saying that “this is because of invalid token error which caused by JAT3 cache. It will cache the entire template including the token(which obviously will expired). Disabling completelt it will still cache some T3 and T3 assets”.
    So to fix the problem I have from time to time to go to my back office administrator and – manually – clean the cache.

IMHO, this is a bug and needs to be solved some how.

Can you please provide some help/support on the issue?

Thanks

John Wesley Brett Moderator

I want to check to see if this is still an issue, and apologize for our extreme delay in responding.
    Let us know how we can help further.

John.

matt871401 Friend

It is for me on a daily basis. I have to continually clean the JAT3 cache. All have all caching disabled global and all modules but I keep receiving Invalid Tokens.

magimax Friend

<em>@matt871401 297476 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is for me on a daily basis. I have to continually clean the JAT3 cache. All have all caching disabled global and all modules but I keep receiving Invalid Tokens.</blockquote>

Same issue here.

John Wesley Brett Moderator
    Hi Magimax,

The admin login you supplied previously is no longer valid.
    If you an resupply the credentials, and also update the JAT3 plugin.
    There have been several fixes in the last couple of months.

Thanks!
    John.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum