Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

We were trying to use JA-extension-manager as extensions version control.

One of our sites is running JA T3 Framework 1.3.0 beta on Joomla1.7.1 (Joomla was updated to 1.7.1 from 1.6.x).

The JA-ext-manager can find the new versions list from 1.3.0 stable up to 1.5.1 for JA-T3-Framework (see attachment 1)

I was trying to upgrade T3 framework version by version from 1.3.1. But I got stuck to 1.3.4 and version number still shows 1.3.1. So I clicked on Rollback and it displayed the update history info (see attachment 2).

My questions:

1. Not sure why I got stuck to 1.3.3 and version number was not updated even I refreshed the page;

2. In the ‘Conflict’ column, why there are so many conflicts? Since not body touch the conflict files, does it make sense to call it ‘Conflict’? Is it safe to rollback to the previous versions even it’s labeled as ‘Conflict’?

3. When you view the conflict, if you compare the conflict files, it just means these files have just been modified in the newer version. (see attachment 3).

All in all, my question is: Is it safe to roll back to previous version with these so-called conflicts?

Thanks.

1. jaT3FrmwkUpdate1
    2. jaT3Frmwk2
    3. jaT3Frmwk3
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  webjwn 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum