Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

gud day, where can i download the ja tab module extension like in the demo of the ja_teline template thanks a lot in advance

Michael Casha Friend

JA Tab should be already intergrated into JA Teline.

vernonfox Friend

sorry if this is a bit basic but – how do I access JA Tab and activate it. Have a clean install of template but can’t locate it… 😐

ShannonN Friend

vernonfox;21391sorry if this is a bit basic but – how do I access JA Tab and activate it. Have a clean install of template but can’t locate it… 😐

Read teh Teline guide is a good starting point post all Teline related requests in the Teline thread if you dont know much about Joomla operation good guide to buy is here

TomC Moderator

Does anyone know if the tab module can be used independently on individual pages?

I was thinking that it would be great to use on a product page for tabbed item descriptions, specs, options, etc. Again, however, the content would need to be independent of general site content – specific for each relative product.

Any thoughts?

TomC Moderator

In thinking about it some more, one would need to be able to include the code on each individual product page – likely within some custom html code in the wysiwyg editor within the VirtueMart component.

ShannonN Friend

tcraw1010;21756In thinking about it some more, one would need to be able to include the code on each individual product page – likely within some custom html code in the wysiwyg editor within the VirtueMart component.

As soon as you mention Virtuemart Bill (instantinlaw) comes to mind tcraw1010

I’d suspect he’s got something like what you need underdevelopment or at least can point you in the right direction

ErikThorsen Friend

I have seen this on Joomla sites ( Virtuemart ) so I know for a fact it is possible. How much hacking and modifications are needed I am not sure about.

If you need professional help let us know. 😉 Also, should you find out, posting the solution here would be helpful to others as well.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ErikThorsen 21786 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have seen this on Joomla sites ( Virtuemart ) so I know for a fact it is possible. How much hacking and modifications are needed I am not sure about.

If you need professional help let us know. 😉 Also, should you find out, posting the solution here would be helpful to others as well.</blockquote>

Always.

🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@ShannonN 21775 wrote:</em><blockquote>As soon as you mention Virtuemart Bill (instantinlaw) comes to mind tcraw1010

I’d suspect he’s got something like what you need underdevelopment or at least can point you in the right direction</blockquote>

Bill?

😉

instantinlaw Friend

tcraw1010;21756In thinking about it some more, one would need to be able to include the code on each individual product page – likely within some custom html code in the wysiwyg editor within the VirtueMart component.

Hey did someone say my name, or the magic words Virtuemart?
    Although I don’t have something like this under development (yet);). You could include all kinds of custom code in the VM editor, or in one of the user modules. I am running custom code in user 2 position in my store, but it is not spesific to the product. I am also running custom code on this page that is spesific to the product on that page, so it can be done.
    I’ll have to look into it some more.

instantinlaw Friend

ErikThorsen;21786I have seen this on Joomla sites ( Virtuemart ) so I know for a fact it is possible. How much hacking and modifications are needed I am not sure about.

If you need professional help let us know. 😉 Also, should you find out, posting the solution here would be helpful to others as well.

Hey Erik,

Do you possibly have a url in mind that I could check out?
    TIA

ErikThorsen Friend

Sorry Bill, I just “stumbled” across it one day. I thought to myself, that is nifty. Was it Joomlaworks.gr code for that tab.. Not sure. Might have been. I am not sure at all and unfortunately don’t have the link. But I am sure you can whizz up something like this and release in GPL to me. 🙂 hehe

instantinlaw Friend

ErikThorsen;22001Sorry Bill, I just “stumbled” across it one day. I thought to myself, that is nifty. Was it Joomlaworks.gr code for that tab.. Not sure. Might have been. I am not sure at all and unfortunately don’t have the link. But I am sure you can whizz up something like this and release in GPL to me. 🙂 hehe

I will look into it, and I would be happy to let you know what I come up with. 🙂

TomC Moderator

Hey Bill . . . to kind of see what I am talking about, see the bottom of THIS PAGE for the tab item information block.

As I mentioned, I’m not sure how this is done for each specific product unless there is some kind of custom code that can be inserted for each product. This kind of seems like it would be a cool add-on for VirtueMart itself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum