Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I wonder if anyone could offer some advice, I’m considering using JA tabs. Each of my tabs will contain in the region of 300Kb of graphics. With say 10 tabs each of that size it all gets quite large! How does the component cope with this? My worry is that the user will be waiting a long time to see all the tabs:confused: I notice that the component is ajax enabled does that mean the tab content gets pulled in chunks as required. I want the user to have a smooth experience when using the tabs almost like a destop app: you click and it happens! Not waiting for each tab to load from the server. Am I asking too much or can the component acheive my needs.

Thanks to anyone who can explain theis

Saguaros Moderator

Hello mallman!

– You checkout http://demo.joomlart.com/extensions15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=54, You can read summary, view many examples, and generate your own demo using for testing. You will understand more clear about JA Tabs module.
    – My personal opinion, JA Tabs work perfect and you can use it for your idea.

mallman Friend

Thank you Teinhc but I am still unsure.
    My tab string is . I have no ‘Ajax = true’ in the string do I need it and if so what is it doing?

{jatabs type=”articles” ids=”107, 108,109″ view=”introtext” position=”left” widthTabs=150 heightTabs=30 width=”930″ height=”990″ mousetype=”click” animType=”animFade” skipAnim=”false” duration=1000 }{/jatabs} ]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mallman 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum